Main Period: Victorian – Early Federation
Leadlight apparent at No’s 8 & 12
Ashford Street is a short street originally subdivided in 1880. Some of the houses are from the 1880's but many were built later and rebuilt and renovated. Regrettably only two houses have retained their leadlight. The casement windows at No 12 are unusual in having angled sash bars.
No 8 is an Interwar Bungalow with a two panel double hung window. The upper sections of each window have convex squares.