Main Period: Federation
Leadlight apparent at No’s 1, 5, 7, 8, 19
Initially known as Rays Avenue the land was subdivided and auctioned in 1903 with building covenants of £300 & £400. Considering its location between Norton Street and Liverpool Road it has a remarkably intact Federation feel.
No 1 is a Federation house built in 1905 and the bull’s eye on the verandah is pure Federation.
The Ashfield Heritage Study 1991-1992 describes 'an entrance arch.. and a bull's eye by the entrance' but does not mention the leadlight!