Main Period: Federation - Interwar
Leadlight apparent at No’s 11, 17, 69 & 71.
The south western side Terrace Road on was once part of the Beauchamp and the Yule’s Estates of 1899 but all the original residences have been demolished and replaced by units. Similarly the residences of the Yules Estate of 1902 at the north eastern end of Terrace Road have been demolished and replaced by units. Only four houses have retained some of their original leadlight. Of the original residences that remain on the eastern side of the road there are quite a few small weatherboard cottages but given that they would have been built as very modest homes leadlight is rare in these cottages.