Main Period: Interwar
Leadlight apparent at
Oaklands Avenue is part of the C48 Oaklands Avenue, Summer Hill Heritage Conservation Area. It was a cul-de-sac subdivision in 1925, off Parramatta Road, undertaken by local builder Henry Holland. Holland demolished Oaklands House which was built in the 1880’s and also built all the houses in the subdivision. This has resulted in a consistent streetscape of Inter-war California Bungalows.
No 1 is a late Californian bungalow that is part of the C48 Oaklands Avenue, Summer Hill Heritage Conservation Area. It has leadlight in a two panel casement window and also in a small window in the veranda alcove