top of page
A repository of photographs of leadlight in homes in the Inner Western Suburbs of Sydney.
Main Period: Federation - Interwar
Leadlight apparent at No’s 3, 8, 10, 14, 17, 29, 30, 34, 36, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 & 60
Service Avenue was originally named Woolford Street and most of the land was subdivided in 1905 and later in 1916 and most of the houses reflect the building style of the Federation era and so does the leadlight.
No 3 has rectangular leadlight in a panel enclosing the verandah. It may have had two panels like this because it looks like an original feature.
bottom of page