top of page
A repository of photographs of leadlight in homes in the Inner Western Suburbs of Sydney.
Main Period: Federation - Interwar
Leadlight apparent at No’s 12, 14, 16, 18, 22, 35 & 37
Wolseley Street was created as part of the Northcote Estate Dobroyd in 1905.
No 12 is a Federation house (1914) with leadlight in the sidelights & tops and fanlight. The sidelights are very narrow suggesting an early manufacture date.
bottom of page