Main Period: Federation - Interwar
Leadlight apparent at No’s 3, 4, 8 & 11
Dickson Street is a very short street that was part of the 1st subdivision of the Haberfield Estate in 1901 with construction starting in 1904. Some of the Federation houses in Dickson Street are superb examples of Federation architecture. The leadlight in and around the entrance of No 11 is very typical of the time.
No 3 is a Federation house (1910) with some lovely Art Nouveau leadlight in the front door panel, sidelight & top and in the fanlight and also in the two double verandah doors and sidelight.