top of page
A repository of photographs of leadlight in homes in the Inner Western Suburbs of Sydney.
Main Period: Interwar
Leadlight apparent at No’s 5 & 7.
Lots in Randall Street were first auctioned in 1884 as part of the Randall’s Garden Subdivision. Most of the houses have been significantly m modified demolished and rebuilt.
No 5 Randall Street is a modified Californian bungalow C.1924) with leadlight in a three panel casement window.
bottom of page