Main Period: Federation -
Leadlight apparent at No's 15 & 17.
Blackwood Avenue is a relatively short street and was shown as ‘Colin Street’ as part of the Macarthur Street subdivision in 1912. All the homes in the street were build just prior to WW1. Only two residences have retained any leadlight and the leadlight looks very similar.
No 15 is a Federation house with the leadlight in the front door panel and in the fanlight above the front door