This page is under construction.
Main Period: Federation - Interwar
Leadlight apparent at No’s
Parramatta Road was initially a dirt track connecting the settlement at Sydney Cove to the second settlement at Parramatta. It has certainly changed since then and a lot of the area around Haberfield has been developed, redeveloped and redeveloped again so that little of the original architecture remains intact. Three buildings have retained some leadlight.
No 99 is a transitional Californian Bungalow (1920) with some remnant leadlight around its front entrance.