Main Period: Federation
School Parade Looking North, May 2021
Leadlight apparent at No’s 1, 2, 25, 28, 29, & 47
The south-eastern part of School Parade was part of the Priddle Estate of 1912. It was evidently named because of the presence of Marrickville West Public School at the end of the street. Most of the houses in the street appear to be from the Mid-Federation era.
Most of the houses in School Parade appear to have been constructed after the Priddle Estate.
No 1 is an early Californian bungalow (c.1922) with leadlight in a three panel casement window.