Summer Hill

Sunning Place

Main Period: Interwar 

Leadlight apparent at No 6.

Sunning Place was original called Gower Crescent when it was created as part of the Gower Court Subdivision of 1937. Most of the buildings are Interwar Flats and only one has retained any leadlight.

Sunning Place

No 6 is an Interwar block of units with leadlight in two double hung windows one on the right and the other on the left of the first floor.

© 2019 Colin Webb