Main Period: Federation - Interwar
Leadlight apparent at No’s 21, 31, 51A, 52, 53 & 58
Kilbride Street is one of the oldest streets the Hurlstone Park area. It is clearly shown on the 1865 map of Sarah Campbell’s subdivision and is a reference to a place in Scotland. When the railway line was built in 1895 the eastern part of Kilbride Street became Burnett Street. A significant part of Kilbride Street was included in the 6th Subdivision of the Jeffrey’s Estate in 1912 and many of the houses reflect this pre-WW1 period of Federation design.