top of page
A repository of photographs of leadlight in homes in the Inner Western Suburbs of Sydney.
Main Period: Victorian - Federation
Leadlight apparent at No’s 2, 3, 4, 6 & 9.
Davis Street is named after W. Davis whose name appears on the Lewisham Estate subdivision of 1874 as owning the land around the current Davis Street. Subdivisions plans with the name of the street have been difficult to find.
No 2 is a late Victorian terrace (one of 2) with leadlight in the double hung window in the dormer window consisting of tessellating diamonds that is not original.
bottom of page