top of page
A repository of photographs of leadlight in homes in the Inner Western Suburbs of Sydney.
Main Period: Federation -
Leadlight apparent at No’s 13, 15, 23, 29, 35, 37, 39, 41 & 45.
Kintore Street was known as Fitzroy Street until 1894 when the plans for the auction of the Durham Estate indicate the name had changed. Most of the houses in the street were built in the late Victorian and Federation years and there are quite a few small weatherboard cottages, some of which have leadlight.
No 13 it’s a small Federation cottage (c.1912) with leadlight in the front door panel and in the fanlight above the front door. While it is very attractive it is not original.
bottom of page