Main Period: Federation
Leadlight apparent at No’s 5 & 7
Haberfield Road was part of the 2nd Subdivision of Stanton’s Haberfield Estate in 1903. There are some beautiful Federation houses in Haberfield Road but relatively few have retained their leadlight.
No 5 is a Federation house (1914) with leadlight in double doors and sidelights that open onto the verandah as well as in the tops and fanlights. The leadlight in the doors is unusual because it is full length. The design itself is very delicate.