Main Period: Federation - Interwar
Leadlight apparent at
Development in King Street began in 1916 but the main development took place in 1922 with the release of the Fourth Subdivision of the Goodlet Estate (No’s 38-82) and the Trevenar Estate (No’s 12-30). Now, King Street is a busy road and it is easy to drive past and miss out on seeing some lovely leadlight from the mid 1920’s.
No 7 is a Californian Bungalow built in the mid 1920’s with leadlight in a three panel casement window. The design is difficult to describe because of the shrubs but it has a large bevelled glass diamond.