Main Period: Federation - Interwar
Leadlight apparent at
Marcia Street is a short street that runs off Duntroon Street. It was subdivided in 1911 in the middle of theFederation period but only three houses have retained any leadlight.
In 1911 Marcia Street was part of the Fernhill Station Estate.
No 2A is an Interwar Bungalow built in 1930 with leadlight in two small windows radiant design facing west. The design is unusual because of the use of opaque pink streaked glass.