Main Period: Federation - Interwar
Leadlight apparent at No’s
Winchcombe Avenue is a small street that almost runs behind the shops on Ramsay Street. It is an entirely Federation street, part of Stanton's 1905 No 3 Subdivision of the Haberfield Estate.
No 3 is a Federation house (1913) with leadlight in two large sidelights and tops either side of the front door and in the fanlight sidelights. Unfortunately the front door was open at the time of photographing. The leadlight looks very impressive.