Main Period: Victorian, Federation Interwar and post WW2
Leadlight apparent at No’s 2, 4, 6, 14, 16, 18
Kroombit Street was originally shown as Krombit Street in a subdivision plan of the Canterbury Estate of Mr Richard Johnson’s Grant probably drawn in the 1880’s. No lots are shown but it appears that most of the residences were built in the early 1900’s.
Number 2 is a Federation house (c.1910) with leadlight in the front door panels. The design is typical of leadlight from this period.