Main Period: Federation - Interwar
Leadlight apparent at
Crimson Street is a short street that runs off Trevenar Street (then Goodlet Street). It was subdivided as part of the Queens Grove Estate in 1913 and has a few of the oldest late Federation houses in Ashbury. There are some lovely Federation houses in Crimson Street and a few have leadlight. Some of the leadlight in the Federation era houses heralds the imminent arrival of the Art Deco aesthetic.